Ok, I have recently tried to convert myself into an organic natural green girl although I am still struggling! Many of the natural products selling in natural stores are quite expensive, including one which I am actually a representative of (Miessence). Although I must admit, once I used Miessence products which are organic and natural, my skin cleared up alot! So anyways, I went to do some research on some of the ingredients which I found were in the Miessence products, such as various essential oils and carrier oils and I was quite suprised that these essential oils actually help regenerate skin cells and clear the skin, resulting in clear, flawless skin! Here is some of the information which I had found:
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil contain antioxidants. It repair all the damages done to your tissues by the oxidants (free radicals) and stop them from doing further harm. The antioxidants reduces the pace of ageing and appearance of wrinkles on the skin. It was also known as "The fountain of youth" by the Romans and Greeks.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil has wonderful moisturizing and hydrating properties, which are great for anti-ageing skincare. The toning effect is also useful when fighting oily skin.
- Rosewood Essential Oil helps in the regeneration of the skin. It eliminates the stretch marks and has the ability to contract your skin and regenerate the skin tissues, thereby helping in maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. This oil also lifts up the loosened facial skin, thereby removing wrinkles and making you look younger.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil helps to balance the secretion of sebum and clears sluggish and oily skins. It also helps with acne and dermatitis.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps clear the skin by fighting bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- Almond Oil contains Vitamin E which prevents cell damage. Almond oil is also high in antioxidents which helps reduce wrinkles, softens and moisturies the skin and also reduces acne and other blemishes.
There is one other thing which also amazes me. Allah (swt) has created all these beautiful trees and plants, yet its not just their appearance which makes them beautiful. They also have a beautiful smell, texture, and most importantly, they provide us with so many uses! They have a tremendous amount of medicinal properties and help cure various ailments. Allay says in the Quran:
"Then let human beings look at their food, that We pour forth water in abundance, and We split the earth in clefts, and We cause therein the grain to grow, and grapes and clover plants (green fodder for the cattle), and olives and date palms, and gardens, dense with many trees, and fruits and herbage (greens), (to be) a provision and benefit for you and your cattle." (Quran 80: 24-32).
Subhanallah, sometimes when we smell, look, feel and ponder upon something beautiful, we must always ultimately remember Allah, as He is the one who had provided us with all these things and these are all signs in order to ponder over His Oneness, Greatness, and His Mercy. Alhamdulillah!